Mila Kunis' appearance on Two and a Half Men with fiancé Ashton Kutcher features the former That '70s Show co-stars and real-life couple's adorable and undeniable chemistry.
Who is having flashbacks to the classic sitcom?
According to CBS, the brunette beauty plays Vivian, a free-spirited world gypsy of sorts who makes an instant connection with Kutcher's character, Walden. Walden will think Vivian is "the one," but of course there's a catch: he's about to propose to someone else.
"I bet you only date hot actresses," the 30-year-old brilliantly quips to Kutcher as they nosh on some Chinese takeout and poke fun at their off-screen relationship.
"God no, I'd never date an actress. They're all crazy," he perfectly jokes.
VIDEO: Mila Kunis debuts baby bump on red carpet
http://uk.eonline.com/news/528919/mila-kunis-and-ashton-kucher-poke-fun-at-real-life-relationship-in-two-and-a-half-men-clip-watch-now?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-topstories&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_topstories
Εστάλη από το Windows Phone μου
Who is having flashbacks to the classic sitcom?
According to CBS, the brunette beauty plays Vivian, a free-spirited world gypsy of sorts who makes an instant connection with Kutcher's character, Walden. Walden will think Vivian is "the one," but of course there's a catch: he's about to propose to someone else.
"I bet you only date hot actresses," the 30-year-old brilliantly quips to Kutcher as they nosh on some Chinese takeout and poke fun at their off-screen relationship.
"God no, I'd never date an actress. They're all crazy," he perfectly jokes.
VIDEO: Mila Kunis debuts baby bump on red carpet
http://uk.eonline.com/news/528919/mila-kunis-and-ashton-kucher-poke-fun-at-real-life-relationship-in-two-and-a-half-men-clip-watch-now?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-topstories&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_topstories
Εστάλη από το Windows Phone μου

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:
Δημοσίευση σχολίου